Me!!!

Me!!!

Sunday 6 April 2008

Fed up!

Well, today I'm fed up! You'll probably get fed up with me saying that I'm fed up after a while....it's all i seem to say lately. Have you ever wondered why life is so hard at times? Why you can never recharge your batteries when you need to, so the tiredness just takes over? So, how do you get on with a young family? Meals need cooking, washing needs doing and life has to keep going! I have a responsibility as a parent, that keeps me focused but sometimes my bed seems my only place of comfort!

I often tell myself ' come on girl..pull yourself together!' and I'm sure my friends and family feel like telling me the same thing at times! I love life but it is hard to motivate myself some days. I suppose that's something that other sufferers of cancer can relate with me. Oh well...keep your chin up girl and go get on with it! Life still has to go on......

2 comments:

Obsessedwithlife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hang in there!!

Rach

Lisa said...

Hi, I have just come across your blog and noticed that your last entry was almost two years ago. I hope that things are going better for you!

Visit me on The Never Ending Story... I would like to know how things are for you.