Me!!!

Me!!!

Thursday 13 March 2008

My introduction.....

Here I am sitting at home on a Thursday evening. My children are sleeping...dreaming of pretty gardens and ice-creams... I hope! My loving partner has gone to work...providing for our family. What a perfect life it appears!

In the background I can hear singing. American Idol is on, I love this programme. In fact, I love all the reality shows so I should be glued to the television but tonight I'm not. I have promised myself for a very long time that I would start a journal of some sort to reflect on the past months of my life...to be my own sounding board and here goes!!

It's so sad what i've become.
The beautiful days I seem to leave undone,
And I don't know where I will go from here.
All I know is that the I can't see the sun through the sky from here.
Everyone has a finger, but they can't always point to the light...
It can't be that hard to find
After all, it's so bright!
I don't know if tomorrow has a day.
I don't know if the rays will shine my way.
All i know is that i'm standing in a place where my future looks like the night sky.
I don't know if my body can take much more.
We're in the land of the richest riches but my mind feels so poor.
Everyone has a finger, but they can't point me to the light.
It shouldn't be so hard to find,
After all we're so bright.
I can see so many visions but everyone seems out of sight.
This is total neglection.
The future looks like the night sky...

1 comment:

NuttyGal said...

Beautiful poem chick, I love ya loads xxxxx